Ballingdon 1863 Whites directory
Ballingdon 1863 Whites directoryBALLINGDON-CUM-BRUNDON has been annexed by the Reform Acts of 1832 and 1835 to the Borough of Sudbury, in Suffolk, from which it is separated onlybythe river Stour. It contains 813 acres and 861 inhabitants, and was formerly a separate parish; but its ancient church, which stood at Brundon, about a mile from … Read more