Ballingdon 1848 Whites directory

Ballingdon 1848 Whites directory BALLINGDON CUM BRUNDON has been annexed by the Reform Acts of 1832 and 1835 to the Borough of Sudbury, in Suffolk, from which it is separated only by the river Stour. It contains 813 acres and 843 inhabitants, and was formerly a separate parish ; but its ancient church, which stood … Read more